“If creativity is not allowed in church, then a part of our calling is lost—for we are created in the image of a Creator God.”
What To Expect
In this class we will explore...
- What it looks like to encounter God through pictures in our imaginations.
- What God thinks about art, creativity and communication according to the Bible.
- What our enemy, Satan, thinks about creativity and how he is trying to keep you from it.
- What it can look like to be an artist partnering with God.
With over 3 hours of content, this course is for everyone—even those who claim they are not creative.
- Introduction: A Window into Creating with God (8:33)
- Music: Interview with Ella (15:49)
- Painting: Interview with Jen (26:53)
- Ideation and Writing: Interview with Aaron (17:17)
- Lesson 10: The Sticky Question of Money (6:52)
- Lesson 11: The Value of Artists in the Body of Christ (5:58)
- Activation: Inviting God into Our Creativity (1:49)
Jessica Broich is an artist, author and public speaker. Whether she has a paint brush in her hand or is speaking at a conference, her heart is to honor God. Her journey has led her through an undergraduate degree in psychology, training to be an ordained pastor, and several mission trips abroad. She believes God still speaks today and that He is eager to connect with His kids outside of the four walls of the church.
She is the co-founder of Artistic Embers—a creative company that champions prophetic art, live painting as an act of corporate worship, and distributes prints of heaven inspired pieces. Artistic Embers strives to direct imaginations to heaven so that He can flow into homes on earth.
Jessica currently lives in Oregon with her husband, Aaron, and daughter, Symphony.
To see more of her work visit Artistic Embers.